Ⅳ. NTON Policy
1. A total of 3.5 billion NTONs will be issued, of which 2.1 billion (60%) will be mined by Nextgear™ users, and the remaining 1.4 billion will be allocated to R&D, Foundations (Social Contribution Fund), Business Partners, and Company Ownership.
Symbol : NTON
Total issuance : 3.5 billion
2. NTON mining is classified into three types (①POW(Proof Of Work, ②POS(Proof Of Stake), ③POP(Power Of Participation))), and the limit of the amount that can be mined for each type is as follows.
|1.5 billion||630 million||420 million||2.1 billion|
|Mining Environment (Device Model)||Nextgear™ N1~N2||Nextgear™ N1~N2||Nextgear™ N3|
3. POW mining is performed using the following algorithm.
|Category||Maximum possible hash value||• Maximum value of T-Hash that can be secured per one Nextgear™: 100T
• Default value of T-Hash per one Nextgear™: 0.1T (Period: 700Days)
• Start of mining per day: UTC 00:00:00
|① Coupon Purchase||5T||• When purchasing a coupon, the default T-Hash (0.1T) value increases to 5T
• ETH Gas-fee (equivalent to KRW 2,000) to coupon (5T) buyers (limited to one time)
• Coupons can be registered and used in the Next Play app
• Mining period is 300 days from the date of coupon application
|② NTON Purchase||90T||• 1T payment per 1,000 NTON purchase (※ NTON price per 1T varies according to market price)
• Mining period is 30 days from the date of T addition
|③ Nextgear™ User Recommendation||5T||• 0.1T is paid per recommendation, and a maximum of 5T is provided
• Mining period is 300 days from the date of T addition
(※ If an N1 phone is not used, it is limited to 30 days)
※ Policy details are subject to change through prior notice
• As a result, the POW hash power of Nextgear™ users is classified into 5 grades based on the amount of T-Hash. The approximate grade standard and mining speed are as follows, and the mining quantity is proportional to the mining speed.
|Speed||Slow||Average||Fast||Very Fast||High Speed||Super High Speed|
|Coupon Purchase||T-Hash held||0.1~5||5~15||15~55||55~75||75~95||95~100|
4. POS mining is performed using the following algorithm.
|Level||Level Name||Staking Quantity||Contribution (year)|
5. A mining method using a POP is planned to be applied in the Nextgear™ terminal N3 model, so the mining policy will be announced later.